- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
HeyMarbella collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Various forms on our website will collect and store information you submit to us
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide HeyMarbella with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up to our newsletter
- Create a user account and select preferences
HeyMarbella may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google analytics
We use google analytics to assist us in providing you with the best experience possible on our website. Data collected by google analytics may include the following:
These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
How will we use your data?
HeyMarbella collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Send you newsletters and blog posts that may be of interest to you
We do not share your data with any third parties,
When HeyMarbella processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information. We strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your data. Please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee it’s absolute security.
In general, we may keep your data on record until you request that we delete it or you unsubscribe from the mailing list with which you registered.
Links to other websites
HeyMarbella would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop HeyMarbella from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
HeyMarbella would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request HeyMarbella for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that HeyMarbella correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request HeyMarbella to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that HeyMarbella erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that HeyMarbella restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to HeyMarbella’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that HeyMarbella transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Customise what information you see when you visit our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – HeyMarbella uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – HeyMarbella uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. HeyMarbella may shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: